Looking for templates for your next SOP, procedure, or proposal writing project? Download these high-quality MS Word, Excel and Visio templates.
MS Office – Templates
Download these SOPs templates and get started on your next set of procedures. Includes sample MS Word & Excel guidelines. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) help government organizations, emergency response operation, and clinical research organization achieve maximum safety and operational efficiency. [Click here to download the SOP templates in MS Office format]
Apple iWork – Templates
We created these SOP templates for Apple iWork Pages and Numbers. They have been specifically formatted to look great on any Apple device, including your Mac, iPad, and iPhone. [Click here to download the SOP templates in Apple iWork format]
How to Create Procedures
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) let you ‘operationalize’ documents such as plans, regulation, compliance, and policies. SOPs distill requirements contained in these documents into a format that can be used by staff members in their work environment. A well-written SOP can be used to satisfy compliance requirements. SOPs are recommended for all procedures that pose a potential risk to the health and safety of personnel.
Download the Standard Operating Procedures table of contents.
Download the SOP Writing Guidebook table of contents.
Get started faster, complete documents on schedule, and spend less time formatting templates. All templates include sample text to help you write each section and populate the document. They’re very easy to customize, ready for immediate download, and have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Procedure Writing Tutorials
- 20 Ways To Write Better Narratives in SOPs
- How to Write Shorter (SOP) Procedures
- 5 Ways to Highlight Where Procedures Are Performed
- Procedure Titles: 5 Ways to Improve
- 6 Screenshot Mistakes You Must Avoid in SOPs
- How to Format SOPs
- 5 Ways to Improve Procedures
- Headline Writing for SOPs
- OK v Okay: Which is right in procedure writing?
- Screenshot guidelines for SOPs
- How to Write Action Steps
- 5 procedure writing guidelines
- How to write the benefits section in procedures
- Procedure writing level of detail
- Number procedures for SOPs
- SOP naming conventions
- Using plain language writing techniques to write better proposals
- Standard How to prioritize sops when controlling
- How to Implement Procedures
Apple or Microsoft – which file format do you want?
We have created this template in both Apple Pages/Numbers and MS Word/Excel format.
Do you have an iTunes app?
Yes. You can download the Klariti Template Store app here. It’s updated every week with new templates, special offers, and freebies.