Download this 14-page Action Plan template to identify what you plan to accomplish, need to prioritize, and how to share these objectives. Get this 14-page MS Word template and 7 Excel spreadsheets to organize your planning activities. Instant download. No Registration required.
Use this Action Plan template to:
- Scope the big picture – Outline what you want to accomplish with objectives, budget, time and tie each deliverable to an action step.
- Break out smaller tasks – Assign tasks to team members. Consider the deadlines in terms of allocating resources.
- Create a list of action steps – For each task, prepare a list of to-dos ranked in sequential order.
- Prioritize – Some steps are more important that others. Prioritize steps based on deadline, task, and the number of steps remaining.
- Communicate – Circulate the plan to team members that have been assigned tasks.
- Complete deadlines on time – Estimate when tasks will be finish based on the rate of action step completion.
- Track results – Evaluate performance and implement continuous monitoring procedures to ensure the project stays on track.
Action Plan Template: Table of Contents
The MS Word template contains the following sections with sample content.
1.1 Our Vision
1.2 Our Mission
1.3 Our Objectives
1.4 Our Strategies
1.5 Areas of Impact
1.6 Points of Contact
2 Management Structure
2.1 Organization Chart
2.2 Roles & Responsibilities
2.3 Anticipated Change
3 Action Plan
3.1 Implications for staff involvement
3.2 Enhance practices
3.3 Evidence of success
4 Continuous Monitoring
5.1 Participant Outcomes
5.2 Organizational Outcomes
5.3 Community Outcomes
6 Project Budget
The templates are in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The template pack includes the following documents:
- 2 x Action Plan Templates – 14 pages
- 5 Year Action Plan – 1 x worksheet
- Action Plan Log – 1 x worksheet
- Action Plan – IT Plan – 1 x worksheet
- Continuous Monitoring – 1 x worksheet
- Performance Indicator – 1 x worksheet
- Performance Measures – 1 x worksheet
- Responsibility Matrix – 1 x worksheet