Download this Policy and Procedures Manual template (MS Word 68 pages) to meet your organization’s needs. It includes free checklists, templates and spreadsheets for organizing and maintaining your policies. Use the templates to guide you through the process of writing a policy and procedure manual using the sample policies as starting points.
Why spend countless hours creating policies from scratch when you can have a professional-looking Policy Manual ready to be customized to match your requirements today? These highly popular templates will help your business operate efficiently, avoid possible legal conflicts, and ensure that your employees know how to perform their jobs correctly.
What is a Policy Manual Template?
A policy is a concise, formal statement of principles which indicate how an organization will act in a particular area of its operation, for example, in relation to security, harassment, or racism. In short, a policy provides members of the organization with the approved way of operating in relation to a particular matter.
Document Control – Excel Template
Download free Excel spreadsheets for Document Control and managing the Policy team.
Policy Checklist Template
Use the policy checklist to check your policy before it gets released.
Policy Manual Contents
The MS Word document contains the following sample policies.
You can modify the content to update your own policy needs.
No restrictions on changing any of the content, layout or format.
2. General IT Policies
3. Prohibited Internet Usage Policy
4. Internet Usage Policy
5. Computer Usage Policy
6. Misuse of Computing Privileges Policy
7. Email Policy
8. Fraudulent Activities
9. Reporting Misconduct Policy
10. Remote Access Policy
11. Data Protection Policy
12. Salary Policy
13. Expenses Policy
14. Sick Leave Policy
15. Long Term Illness Policy
16. Maternity Leave Policy
17. Paternity Leave Policy
18. Compassionate Leave Policy
19. Jury Service Policy
20. Smoking Policy
21. Personal Appearance
22. Personal Property
23. Visitors Policy
24. Tidy Desk Policy
25. Welfare Policy
26. Housekeeping Facilities Policy
27. Hygiene Policy
28. Open Door Policy
29. Disciplinary Policy
30. Misconduct Policy
31. Gross Misconduct Policy
32. Grievance Policy
33. Equal Opportunities Policy
34. Harassment Policy
35. Sexual Harassment Policy
36. Training Policy
37. Health and Safety Policy
38. Fire Evacuation Procedure
39. First Aid Policy
40. Recruitment Policy
41. Promotion Policy
42. Medical Policy
43. Reference Checking Policy
44. Interviewing Policy
45. How to use this template
45.1. How to add your logo to the cover page
45.2. How to add your logo to the header
45.3. Updating the Table of Contents
45.4. Adding Notes
45.5. Adding Warnings
45.6. Adding Comments
45.7. Bullet Lists
45.8. Numbered List
45.9. Adding Code Samples
45.10. Samples Tables
46. Appendix A – Reference Documents
47. Appendix B – Glossary of Terms
Policy Manual Template: Content & Format
The templates are in Microsoft Word and Excel format.
The template pack includes the following documents:
- 3 x Policy Manual Templates 68 pages
- 1 x Single Policy Manual Template
- 1 x Policy Manual Checklist
- 1 x Document Control Spreadsheet
- File Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) and Excel format (.xlsx).
- File Size: The Download file is 1.2 MBs.
- Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer.
- Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files.
- Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.